Assault Course - The ultimate endurance challenge!
If getting soaking wet and covevered in muck sounds like your idea of fun? You might be on the look-out for an Assault couse.
Assault courses throughout Ireland are designed to test physical fitness through participation as a team or individual.
Experience extreme Ireland and military style training at its best.
Ideal for stag parties in Ireland, the Assault Course will have you running, crawling, jumping, climbing, balancing and swinging during this cross country exercise that will test almost every muscle in your body.
They offer the ideal team building activity incorporating communication, trust and empathy.
Encouragement as well as some physical support are usually required to get all team members over the line. The better you work as a team, the faster your overall time.
Throughout the obstacle course, you will be faced with adrenaline fuelled obstacles such as water crossings, slippery banks, tunnels, steep hills, rope swings, high walls, mud slides, tyres, balancing beams, zip lines and nets.
Increase your strength, agility, speed and co-ordination with an intense cardio session.
Find your limits..... Then break them!
- Adventure Centre, Archery, Assault Courses, Bushcraft, Coasteering, Gorge Walking, Hiking, Horse Riding, Lake Kayaking, River Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Orienteering & Raft Building
- Laser Combat, Archery, Assault Course, Abseiling, Canoeing, Climbing, Orienteering & Raft Building
- Assault Course, Zip Lining, Rope Courses, Archery, Crannog Challenge & Climbing Wall
- Archery, Assault Courses, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Ringo Rides, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Sailing, Hiking, Orienteering & Sea Safari
- Laser Combat, Bubble Soccer, Archery, Assault Courses, Raft Building, Zip Lining & Orienteering